- Moon Festival, and away Will & I fly
- Figure drawing in the gallery
- Neat exhibition, great opening. Figure drawing at the Visual Arts Centre tomorrow..
- Exhibition starting later today!
- Pictures, pictures everywhere
- Just sold another picture
- A Celebration of Colour
- Happy Birthday, Will!
- Ex Pat Parenting Mag – buy one of my pictures for friends who are off to….
- Bright & cheery visit to Parkview International Pre School
- Happy Dragon Boating
- Happy Birthday, Robin & Francis!
- Just sold a picture
- St John’s Cathedral Children’s choir
- Happy Easter!
- Art and About in Sai Kung
- RIPE exhibition, more school visits, and Sai Kung ‘Art and About’ tomorrow
- Art on the Line exhibition last night, & RIPE tonight
- School visits, this is Book Week!
- Getting ready for RIPE PubArt Gallery next Friday…
- Group Exhibition RIPE PubArt Gallery 11-24 March
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Happy Chinese New Year of the Monkey!
- Learning from Sir James Galway, & Roseanne Thong
- RIPE: exhibition at PubArt Gallery
- Lions in an exhibition, and other things
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Eve
- Cecilian’s Christmas Concert
- Selling books in the rain
Author Archives: Theadora
Tonight Will & I fly off to UK. He’ll be there for a nice few weeks’ break. I’ll be there for many weeks – not quite a ‘break’ from work. I’m off to study further – for the Children’s Book … Continue reading
Really relaxing evening last night, sitting drawing 2 semi clothed models – often together, sometimes separately, posing by Jimmy Lau’s clever sculptures. Wine, music, the one hour session was just too short, & too many poses held for too short … Continue reading
I intended to take photos last night at the opening – too busy, and just forgot. So I have others’ photos. Sold a couple of picture though. I took some photos when we’d set it all up anyway. So here … Continue reading
Visual Arts Centre, Kennedy Road (top of HK park). Opening reception 5.30-8pm tomorrow. So be there! Otherwise open daily 10am – 9pm from later today through Monday 5/9. Here’s a little flyer I’ve made of some of the works I’ll … Continue reading
Just getting all ready for the opening reception on Thurs. Visual Arts Centre, Kennedy Road (top of Hong Kong Park), 5.30-8pm. Continues daily 10am-9pm till 5/9. Come & enjoy it!
The picture has just been bought by a lovely couple who are off to live in France. I hope it’ll provide lovely memories for them of their time living in Hong Kong.
Please come! It seems as though I’ll be able to display lots of work in this huge space, alongside artworks by my lovely friends.
There’s an elephant in the garden: